MONSID v4.14 release - adjusting tolerances is easier
Published: May 9, 2023
Last updated: May 14, 2023
Version 4.14 introduces a new way to quickly update node tolerance values using monsid-exec. The tolerance update feature will make it easier to unit test components and complete model validation. Tolerance values can be easily specified using a yaml file instead of requiring model recompilations, providing a significant improvement to the development and testing cycle.
Also significantly updated was the Bulk Upload functionality in the MONSID Toolkit web app to make it easier to globally associate playback files with a specific model.
Latest changes found in MONSID v4.14 include:
- Added tolerance reader to monsid-exec
- Consolidating release and release-livestream builds into a single sdk set
- Improved error message reporting in monsid-exec
- Some support methods have been updated to reduce memory impact
- Various fixes and optimization updates in libraries and tools
- Updated bulk upload functionality in Toolkit
- Improved auto-join and various fixes in Toolkit live stream
- Updated vcpkg to 2023.02.24
MONSID® is a registered trademark of Okean Solutions, Inc.