Software Development Benefits
- MONSID is platform agnostic. It can work on Windows, Linux, and macOS.
- Available in 3 languages - C++ 11, C#, and C 99.
- It's compact and modular allowing you to customize MONSID to your application/platform.
- Small footprint, lightweight, minimal RAM requirements for use on laptops, single board computers, SOC, or MOC.
- Designed for real-time monitoring and can be used in conjunction with existing fault response mechanisms.
Fault Management System Design Benefits
- Because MONSID relies on models of nominal behavior, it’s easier to incorporate fault management into your system from day 1.
- Offers higher fault coverage than traditional fault monitors/limit checkers.
- Detect unknown, surprise behavior.
- Analyze fault diagnosis performance using model topology.
- Iterative diagnostics can suggest new behaviors to model for even better prediction.
- The same model can used in-situ as well as in ground operations. This makes your investment in modeling go farther.
Integration and Test Benefits
- Supports early V&V and Test.
- Find problems earlier and in related systems.
- Gain a better understanding of hardware and software configuration.
- Effective even for sensor-poor systems.
- Can uncover control software and operation errors.
Operations / Production Benefits
- Robust to mission design changes; MONSID engine is reusable, only models change with application.
- Real-time monitoring of production systems can help anticipate and schedule maintenance cycles and optimize operations; suggest adjustments, slowing, stopping; avoid component failure and unexpected downtime.
- Pre-production evaluation can result in better hardware and interoperability, more confidence, more robust functioning, better results for projects.
- Proactive diagnosis helps to avoid total failure and associated downtime.
- Identify and correct existing suboptimal code, hardware, firmware and processes for continual improvement cycles.
- Provide deep-dive analysis of collected telemetry to support system operators.
- Easier to integrate and work with complex systems.